Arlo Audio Doorbell is the nation’s number one doorbell that has an internet connection.It’s the faster, smarter way to answer the door. You can answer visitors, delivery people, and guests from your smartphone. Can pair with the Arlo cameras. Have many features like quick response replies, visitor messaging, works with the existing chime, connects with the free Arlo app, is wire-free and weather-resistant. The Arlo Audio doorbell comes in different packaging options. The Standalone doorbells are the perfect complement to the current Arlo security system. And have various security kit formats.If you want to replace your current wired doorbell then follow these 7 easy steps for installation.
Step 1: POWER UP
- Firstly, you need to plug in the Arlo base station. Then connect the ethernet cable to the home router.
- Normally, the camera comes fully charged. You just need to insert the batteries inside with the Arlo logo facing an upwards direction.
Step 2: SET UP BASE STATION
- You can set up your Arlo Base station and camera using the free Arlo app.
- For that, download the Arlo app or web search on your mobile or computer.
- Then, go to the device tab and press plus (+) button on the top right.
- Select the base station.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Repeat the steps, if you want to connect the wire-free camera also.
Step 3: SET UP ARLO AUDIO DOORBELL
- Again go to the device tab.
- Press the plus (+) button on the top right.
- Then select the doorbell.
- Let the app automatically detects the base station and then Select to continue.
- The app will then reminds you to place the batteries in the doorbell.
- Press continue twice.
- When you see white light around the doorbell the device is found.
- And the app will immediately update the firmware.
- Then Name the doorbell.
Step 4: PAIR THE DOORBELL TO CAMERA.
- The app will ask if you want to use your current chime. Press NO because you are setting up a new doorbell.
Step 5: MOUNT THE CAMERA.
- Place the camera at an unobstructed location.
- Then secure the camera to the wall mount.
- Adjust for the widest view of your doorstep.
Step 6: MOUNT THE DOORBELL.
- Simply slide the door of the battery cover off.
- Then with the help of screws provided to secure the doorbell.
- Slide down the doorbell back cover and tighten the security screws at the bottom.
- Then the Arlo app will show you a confirmation screen that your Arlo audio doorbell is now active.
Step 7: TEST THE DEVICE.
- For testing the device, press the doorbell button.
- Then you will receive an alert on your mobile phone.
- After accepting the call, you will see video from the camera and hear audio from the doorbell.
Now you are all set with the Arlo audio doorbell. Now you can answer the door no matter where you are. If any technical issue arises, then contact Arlo Firmware Update 2021. Always make sure to charge the batteries and update the firmware to get the latest features and remove bugs.